1.All places of worship, church, mosque, remains closed until further notice.
- Eateries and restaurants to open between 9am-3pm and are to do only takeout. No eat in. Also 9am-3pm only! Take note! Must wear gloves and masks.
- Public transport. All commuters to wear masks,. Handwashing equipment and thermometers must be provided,at loading point, Buses to load 60% capacity. No standing. All airconditioners off! All commercial bikes suspended! Tricycles 2 passengers only.
4.Controlled easing phase for all businesses, . Banks and companies are as follows. All staff will work between 9am and 3pm. Maximum of 60% capacity on ground. Others to work from home.
- All schools remain closed! Teach online!
- Whistle blower Channels to be introduced for any one who flaunts the Directives.
- All beaches, clubs, gyms, salon, cinemas,bars, swimming pool remains closed! But review after 2weeks
- Markets to open on designated days between 9am-3pm (like Oshodi, Lagos Island, Alaba etc
- 50% elevator capacity only
- Funerals are permitted. Only 20 people permitted and that includes the officiating ministers. No party to follow it.
- Curfew remains in place as directed by the President. 8pm to 6am
- Review of compliance to be done again in 2 weeks!